Welcome to SoHuman

Herein you will find my own personal journal, of sorts, with topics ranging from my children and parenting techniques, my personal story, faith, home life, friends and family stories, and so on. I welcome your comments, questions, suggestions and connections.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Check out the Two Fools link on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdxSq_h243E&feature=channel_page It will give you a small idea of how we celebrate my father's birthday every year. He and his buddy, AJ have a landing strip in East Sumner, on my Uncle Stuart's property (the family farm). This thing grows every year.

I'm thinking it's about time to get a real, quality video camera up there to start archiving this stuff a little better. It's such a fun day, but because he's busy visiting and doing traffic control, Dad doesn't get to really see all the stuff that goes on. He only knows it was a nice day because that's what he's heard from so many who attended.

It's usually the weekend closest to October 16, FYI. There's lots of food and many, many airplanes to watch fly in and out and around. Consider this your invitation. If I hear back from you, I will give you directions. =)

2 comments:

  1. i agree you should invest in a video camera with audio... :)

    the pictures were amazing and a few interviews, that would be nice!

    as for directions: if i'm at your house early we could just follow you over, right? ha

    00 (that's me watching you!)
    ~~


    xo

    CRX queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd approve of any camera equipment investment on my part.

    ReplyDelete